Haunted Houses are a huge tradition in our family. I mean who doesn’t love being chased around with a chainsaw or having someone jump out at you from the cornfield when it’s pitch black? (No seriously…we LOVE it!) We like to think of ourselves as Halloween experts here at Harford Happenings so we’ve put together our 10 favorite haunted attractions within an hour drive from Harford County. Which one is your favorite?
- Legends of the Fog – Get discount tickets here!
- Field of Screams (MD) – Get discount tickets here!
- The Nevermore Haunt – Get discount tickets here!
- Jason’s Woods
- Kim’s Krypt Haunted Mill
- Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride
- Terror Behind the Walls
- Laurel’s House of Horrors
- Bedlam in the Boro
- Field of Screams (PA)
Bennett’s Curse (Not open in 2016.)
As with all events we share, make sure you check their web sites or call before heading out as weather may affect their operating schedules.