If you have little ones you MUST check out My Gym in Bel Air. We have been taking our 2 ½ year old there for over a year now and he never gets tired of it. They change the gym and activities every week so the kids are always doing something new. The staff has been amazing and the facility is awesome and extremely clean! They have classes and play sessions that will fit every family’s schedule. Check out the great deals below!
Choose from Three Options
- Classes for children ages 5 months–7 years old
- Four consecutive weeks of once-weekly classes
- Four consecutive weeks of unlimited practice and play sessions
- Lifetime membership fee
- See the schedule for class and practice and play times.
- Summer camp is for children ages 3–8 years old
- Camp is a three-hour drop-off program
- Available Mondays 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Tuesdays 1–4 p.m., and Wednesdays 1–4 p.m. from June 27, 2016 – August 24, 2016
- Games, singing and dancing, puppet shows, gymnastics, crafts, and snack time
My Gym children’s fitness center, which currently has more than 325 international locations, began more than 31 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp around. This dedication to imparting the benefits and fun of fitness still earns acclaim today; in 2014, My Gym was named the best children’s fitness center by Entrepreneur magazine.
My Gym’s popularity stems from its signature program, which helps children from 6 weeks through 10 years of age develop their physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being. This development unfolds in the centers’ fun classes, which teach kids fundamental skills through music, dance, games, sports, and more. In addition to boosting physical attributes such as balance, coordination, and strength, these classes also teach kids important social abilities, as well as boost their self-esteem.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means we receive a small compensation with each purchase made from our links. Thank you for your support.