This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may get a small compensation if you make a purchase. Thank you for your support to help keep the site up and running!
Haunted Houses are a huge tradition in our family. I mean who doesn’t love being chased around with a chainsaw or having someone jump out at you from the cornfield when it’s pitch black? (No seriously…we LOVE it!) We like to think of ourselves as Halloween experts here at Harford Happenings so we’ve put together our
10 11 favorite haunted attractions within an hour drive from Harford County. Which one is your favorite?
- Legends of the Fog (Aberdeen, MD)
- Field of Screams (MD) – Get discount tickets here!
- The Nevermore Haunt – Get discount tickets here!
- Jason’s Woods – Get discount tickets here!
- Halloween Park – Get discount tickets here!
- Kim’s Krypt Haunted Mill
- Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride
- Terror Behind the Walls
- Bedlam in the Boro
- Field of Screams (PA)
- Bennett’s Curse
As with all events we share, make sure you check their web sites or call before heading out as weather may affect their operating schedules.