This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may get a small compensation if you make a purchase. Thank you for your support to help keep the site up and running!
If you have little ones at home you have to check out MyGym in Bel Air! We actually just started taking our 19 month old son there a few weeks ago and he loves it! The staff has been amazing and the facility is awesome (& clean!!). They have classes and play sessions that will fit every families schedule. Check out these great deals below!
Choose from Three Options
- Classes for children ages 5 months–10 years old
- Four consecutive weeks of once-weekly classes
- Four consecutive weeks of unlimited practice and play sessions
- Lifetime membership fee
- See the schedule for class and practice and play times.
$55 for three days of summer camp for a child aged 3–9 (up to $120 value)
- Summer camp is for children ages 3–9 years old
- Camp is a three-hour drop-off program
- Available Mondays 9:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Tuesdays 1–4 p.m., and Wednesdays 1–4 p.m. from June 22–August 19
- Games, singing and dancing, puppet shows, gymnastics, crafts, and snack time
My Gym children’s fitness center, which currently has more than 325 international locations, began more than 31 years ago as a structured place for children to safely play, acquire new skills, and romp around. This dedication to imparting the benefits and fun of fitness still earns acclaim today; in 2014, My Gym was named the best children’s fitness center by Entrepreneur magazine.
My Gym’s popularity stems from its signature program, which helps children from 6 weeks through 10 years of age develop their physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being. This development unfolds in the centers’ fun classes, which teach kids fundamental skills through music, dance, games, sports, and more. In addition to boosting physical attributes such as balance, coordination, and strength, these classes also teach kids important social abilities, as well as boost their self-esteem.
MyGym is located at:
1206 Agora Drive, Ste C
Bel Air, MD 21014