This post may contain affiliate links. That means I get a small compensation if you make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
The 32nd Annual Harford County Farm Fair is only a week away! If you are planning to attend this family friendly event here are some things to know before you go….
- The Harford County Farm Fair runs July 22nd – July 27th.
- The hours are Monday through Thursday 3pm – 10pm and Friday and Saturday 10am – 10pm.
- Admission cost is:
Monday-Thursday – $6
Friday-Saturday – $8
Children ages 6-12 – $2 each day
Military (with ID) – $5 each day
- Rides are an additional cost. Wrist bands are available for purchase $25 at the gate or $20 online (must purchase by July 21st).
- The farm fair address is: 608 North Tollgate Road, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Parking is by permit only at the fairgrounds. Please visit the fair’s parking page for details on where to park and pick up the shuttles.