Day Out With Thomas is coming to the B & O Railroad Museum this Spring. The event takes place April 27-29 & May 4-6. Tickets are available now and start at just $22! We have the chance for one lucky reader to win a 4 pack of tickets to the event on April 27th, 2018.
Thomas the Tank Engine™ returns to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore! Little Engineers and families take a 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine, meet Sir Topham Hatt, and enjoy a full day of live entertainment, activities, and family fun!
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TICKET includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
• Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
• Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
• Carnival Games
• Moon bounce
• Kid’s climb-on train
• Craft & tattoo stations
• Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
• Free rides for children on Thomas Power Wheels, Museum’s carousel, Happy Train & Choo Choo Blueville
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE….
- • Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- • Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- • Self-serve photos in the B&O’s photo booth
- • Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- • Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
Advance purchase is recommended.
In the event that all train rides are sold out, the B&O Railroad Museum will offer an on-site admission at $20 per person for ages 2 and up. Parking is free! For more information call 410-752-2490 during normal business hours.
Please note that everyone including B&O members will need to purchase a Day Out With Thomas train ride ticket or admission to this event April 27-29 & May 4-6 for admittance into the B&O Railroad Museum and/or the event. No discounts, coupons, complimentary passes, consignment tickets, vouchers, membership cards, etc. are accepted during this six day event.