This post may contain affiliate links. That means I get a small compensation if you make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Day Out With Thomas is coming to the B & O Railroad Museum this Spring. The event takes place April 28-30 & May 5-7. Tickets are available now and start at just $22! We have the chance for one lucky reader to win a 4 pack of tickets to the event on April 28th, 2017.
DAY OUT WITH THOMAS at the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore
April 28 – 30 & May 5 – 7, 2017
Fridays, April 28 & May 5 (9 am – 4 pm)
Saturdays, April 29 & May 6 (8:30 am – 6 pm)
Sundays, April 30 & May 7 (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Thomas the Tank Engine™ returns to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore! Little Engineers and families take a 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine, meet Sir Topham Hatt, and enjoy a full day of live entertainment, activities, and family fun!
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TICKET includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
- • Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- • Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
- • Carnival Games
- • Moon bounce
- • Kid’s climb-on train
- • Craft & tattoo stations
- • Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- • Free rides for children on Thomas Power Wheels, Museum’s carousel, Happy Train &Choo Choo Blueville
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE….
- • Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- • Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- • Self-serve photos in the B&O’s photo booth
- • Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- • Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
Advance purchase is recommended.
In the event that all train rides are sold out, the B&O Railroad Museum will offer an on-site admission at $18 per person for ages 2 and up. Parking is free! For more information call 410-752-2490 during normal business hours.
Please note that everyone including B&O members will need to purchase a Day Out With Thomas train ride ticket or admission to this event April 28-30 & May 5-7 for admittance into the B&O Railroad Museum and/or the event. No discounts, coupons, complimentary passes, consignment tickets, vouchers, membership cards, etc. are accepted during this six day event.