The Baltimore Blast will be hosting their youth soccer camp at the Churchville Rec Center this summer. Check out this great deal to save over 50% off the price of the camp!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
- One-week soccer camp with the Baltimore Blast
- All campers receive a T-shirt, soccer ball, and one ticket to 10 Blast games during the 2015-16 season
$125 for Half-Day Camp, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. depending on location ($272 Value)
- June 29–July 3 at Glen Arm Sports (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- July 20–July 24 at Latrobe Park (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- July 20–July 24 at Pikesville Middle School (5 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- July 27–July 31 at Nottingham Park (5 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- August 10–14 at Churchville Rec Center (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
$199 for Full-Day Camp, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($382 Value)
- June 22–June 26 at Churchville Rec Center
- July 13–July 17 at Northeast Regional Rec Center
- August 3–August 7 at Northeast Regional Rec Center
- August 10–August 14 at Southeast Regional Rec Center
Baltimore Blast Soccer Camp
- Who leads the camps: Baltimore Blast’s professional players
- Campers will work on: improvement of individual skills, as well as game situations that emphasize working as a team
- In addition to physical skills: campers will explore the game’s intricacies, all while learning the value of teamwork, diversity, and sportsmanship
Click here to purchase this deal.
Click here to visit the Baltimore Blast web site.